Festive Period Deliveries: Please note all orders placed from December 22nd 2020 will not be fulfilled until December 29th due to Christmas closure. Thank you for your patience, we wish you a very happy, safe, and restful festive break.
Orders & Shipping
- All orders under £35 incur a flat shipping rate of £5.99
- Orders of singular Eco-Refill Pouches are delivered via Royal Mail First Class (1-2 Days)
- All other orders are delivered via DPD 48h Tracked (2-3 Days)
- Due to Covid-19, both Royal Mail and DPD are experiencing some delays which are unfortunately out of our control. We kindly ask you to allow up to five working days for your order to arrive
- We ship within the UK only
- You will receive automated updates and tracking information via the email used in your Billing Information
- We accept payment via PayPal, Credit Card, Apple Pay & Google Pay
- For any questions about the status of your current order, please visit our Contact Page
We happily accept returns on all orders provided they meet the conditions outlined below. If you would like to arrange a refund, please use the form on our Contact page to get in touch.
We kindly ask customers to post items back to our distillery if they wish to return them. Please note customers are responsible for any costs associated with the return. It is also the customers’ responsibility that all items arrive back to us safely and undamaged. We recommend using a tracked postage service.
Once the items arrive safely at our distillery, our customer service team will be in touch to process your refund. Bullards Spirits are not responsible for any costs, administration or delays associated with returns that do not meet the below conditions.
- The items are returned with 30 days of the original purchase
- The items are unused, unopened, with all original packaging and seals intact
- You can provide proof of your original purchase from this site.
- Only items purchase from bullardsspirits.co.uk are able to be returned directly to our distillery. If you have purchased from one of our online retailers, you will need to contact them directly.
Faulty, Damaged or Lost Parcels
If your order has been delayed longer than the outline delivery times above or arrived damaged or you believe it to be faulty, please Contact Us with details of the fault or damages and we will be in touch.